Frankensteins Monster

Doing lotsa work, or just replacing your bumper, tell us and show us here...

Moderators: kenco, SiR_chris, Glovermx, lxstuart, sol'd out, delsolchippy, Del sol 1997, Paulm, solman

Re: Frankensteins Monster

Postby solman » Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:41 am

Just to wrap this mega long story, journey and thread up, Frank was committed to the big heap in the sky today. Felt a little sad as the forklift took it off :( But I have chance to make one of the smartest if not the smartest Samba in the UK with my new rust free shell and parts of Frank will live on. So I'm happier now the new shell is out the weather all garaged up and I'm hoping to keep it for a long old while.

Franks scrap value has partly paid for a nice indoor soft stretch cover from classic additions to keep that paint in top notch condition.

RIP (Rust in Peace) Franky
Did you know DSUK are on:

Image Image Image Image

solman
DelSolUK Site Admin
DelSolUK Site Admin

18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership

Drives: Crystal Black FK8

Re: Frankensteins Monster

Postby Stevelangdon93 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:41 pm

The last song played on franks radio should have been "rust in peace" by megadeth, what a send off ;) haha
Stevelangdon93
Regular
Regular
Progress to next rank:
3.8%

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Drives: 1992 VTI Captiva blue

Previous

Return to Ongoing Projects