Full Access Member - Donation Amount?!?

FAQ for all newbies. Please read first before posting questions that may already have been covered before.

Moderators: kenco, SiR_chris, Glovermx, lxstuart, sol'd out, delsolchippy, Del sol 1997, Paulm, solman

Full Access Member - Donation Amount?!?

Postby Ecronic » Sun May 17, 2020 10:22 am

Hi, could someone please tell me what is the amount I should include as PayPal fees. I've tried looking around on the website but it doesn't give me an option other than the amount I want to send and currency selection. I've tried to PM sold out but don't know why my message stay in the outbox and doesn't get sent.

Please advise me the amount so I can pay and get the access.

Thanks
Ecronic
Ecronic

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

1996 CRX Del Sol SiR SiR
Drives: 1996, Honda Rio Yellow Pearl, Honda DelSol CRX

Re: Full Access Member - Donation Amount?!?

Postby solman » Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:12 am

All membership information is here:

Membership
Did you know DSUK are on:

Image Image Image Image

solman
DelSolUK Site Admin
DelSolUK Site Admin

18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership

Drives: Crystal Black FK8

Return to DelSol FAQ