SIMPLY JAPANESE 2017 - BOOKING CLOSED

Any CRX/Delsol event or any other general meet.

Moderators: kenco, SiR_chris, Glovermx, lxstuart, sol'd out, delsolchippy, Del sol 1997, Paulm, solman

SIMPLY JAPANESE 2017 - BOOKING CLOSED

Postby solman » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:12 pm

Its time to start booking for Simply JAP at Beaulieu National Motor Museum.

Sunday July 30th 2017

Simply Jap has been running for a few years now and a handful of us have attended the last couple of shows. Its a nice sedate family friendly Japanese car show in the grounds of Beaulieu Motor Museum, House and Gardens. Great reasons to come include cheaper entry than a standard days and you get Jap cars, owners clubs, trade stands and DSUK! Beaulieu is located in the New Forest in the South of the UK and has many picturesque roads and villages, perfect for a lovely drive with the top down

To keep things simple please read this thread carefully and ONLY use it to put your name down to attend. Gates usually open at 9am and the past few years we have met for breakfast at the Wellow services and driven in convoy to the show details of this will be confirmed.

It is down to each individual to book tickets via the Beaulieu website!!!

Please keep any discussion about other Simply Japanese related things to other threads. Random chat will be deleted so please keep general chat in the
SIMPLY JAP GENERAL CHAT THREAD

Please let me know ASAP if you want to attend. I'll maintain the list in the first post on this thread so you don't need to keep cutting and pasting the whole list. Before you put your name down please take a moment to read the Event Booking FAQs.

The deadline for booking is midnight on Sunday 25th June 2017!

If I haven't received your booking form by then you will not be guaranteed a place!

Entry Ticket Prices

Please note that both Driver AND passenger will need a ticket.

Tickets can be purchased in advance online or on arrival.

Adult- £10

Child- £5

How to Book and Pay

When you’ve put your name down and booked your tickets from the Beaulieu website I’ll send you a booking form which you need to fill out and send back to me via PM, booking forms will be sent out after the booking closing date and nearer the event.

Buy your ticket(s) direct from Beaulieu using the link below

BUY SIMPLY JAP TICKETS

Attendees :
1: Solman - Luke Hussey - Samba Green - Ticket Purchased
2. Ali in Jazz - Purple Jazz - Ticket Purchased
3. John Nugent - Johnhnugent - Milano Red - Ticket Purchased
4. Sol'd out - Alison & Uncle Fester - Ticket Purchased
5. Adam Russell - Silver - Ticket Purchased
6. SiR_chris - Chris Davies - Pirates Black - Ticket Purchased
7. Jamie Voice - Facebook - Milano Red - Ticket Purchase
8. Alex Wan - Facebook - Granada Black - Ticket Purchased
9. Michael Suthers - Kenco - Samba Green - Ticket Purchased
10. Andrew Miles - Granada Black - Ticket Purchased
11. Andrew\Darren Webber - Adriatic Blue? Motegi?
Did you know DSUK are on:

Image Image Image Image

solman
DelSolUK Site Admin
DelSolUK Site Admin

18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership

Drives: Crystal Black FK8

Re: SIMPLY JAPANESE 2017

Postby sol'd out » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:21 pm

Fester and I are in.

Not sure what combo of vehicles it'll be or whether it will be one or two. Who knows? Who cares?
sol'd out
DelSolUK Hero
DelSolUK Hero

16 years of membership16 years of membership16 years of membership16 years of membership16 years of membership16 years of membership16 years of membership16 years of membership16 years of membership16 years of membership16 years of membership16 years of membership16 years of membership16 years of membership16 years of membership16 years of membership

1996 Honda Delsol
Drives: 1996 frost white VGi

Postby johnrnugent » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:32 pm

Ticket bought
johnrnugent
DSUK Jester
DSUK Jester

14 years of membership14 years of membership14 years of membership14 years of membership14 years of membership14 years of membership14 years of membership14 years of membership14 years of membership14 years of membership14 years of membership14 years of membership14 years of membership14 years of membership

Drives: Honda Jazz Sport. RED VTi TT

Postby solman » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:02 pm

sol'd out wrote:Fester and I are in.

Not sure what combo of vehicles it'll be or whether it will be one or two. Who knows? Who cares?

I care, now fix and drive that blooming Del Sol! Be going to that burger joint again Saturday night at Lyndhurst if anyone fancies it.

Image Image Image Image

solman
DelSolUK Site Admin
DelSolUK Site Admin

18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership

Postby lxstuart » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:19 pm

I'll say maybe for this.
I will commit one way or the other closer to the deadline.

SmithYo wrote:bollocks to wd40.... bita spit normally works a charm ;)

crazyasswhiteboi wrote:was worth the effort, just needed a little wriggling when putting in...

Image Not always SFW
lxstuart
DelSolUK Moderator
DelSolUK Moderator

15 years of membership15 years of membership15 years of membership15 years of membership15 years of membership15 years of membership15 years of membership15 years of membership15 years of membership15 years of membership15 years of membership15 years of membership15 years of membership15 years of membership15 years of membership

Drives: '96 Milano Red SiR, '95 Legend Coupe

Postby solman » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:56 pm

You know it makes sense Luke.

We are booked into a pub in the centre of Lyndhurst and I think Alison and Fester are in the Travel Tavern which after last year I personally thought was a bit of a shocker! We went to an American burger joint Saturday night last time which was alright, hoping a few of us do the same again this year.

Image Image Image Image

solman
DelSolUK Site Admin
DelSolUK Site Admin

Postby lxstuart » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:08 pm

Not sure where I'll be, work wise, so I'll hold off until I know more.

SmithYo wrote:bollocks to wd40.... bita spit normally works a charm ;)

crazyasswhiteboi wrote:was worth the effort, just needed a little wriggling when putting in...

Image Not always SFW
lxstuart
DelSolUK Moderator
DelSolUK Moderator

15 years of membership15 years of membership15 years of membership15 years of membership15 years of membership15 years of membership15 years of membership15 years of membership15 years of membership15 years of membership15 years of membership15 years of membership15 years of membership15 years of membership15 years of membership

Drives: '96 Milano Red SiR, '95 Legend Coupe

Re: SIMPLY JAPANESE 2017 - BOOKING CLOSED

Postby johnrnugent » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:50 pm

I'll be bringing a passenger .... Ticket purchased :D :D
johnrnugent
DSUK Jester
DSUK Jester

14 years of membership14 years of membership14 years of membership14 years of membership14 years of membership14 years of membership14 years of membership14 years of membership14 years of membership14 years of membership14 years of membership14 years of membership14 years of membership14 years of membership

Postby johnrnugent » Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:37 pm

Alex Wan + Sam tickets purchased
johnrnugent
DSUK Jester
DSUK Jester

Postby solman » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:32 am

These are the final details for Simply Japanese Show at Beaulieu National Motor Musuem on Sunday 30th July.

At the meeting point I need to provide you with stickers for entry onto our stand, please let me know if you can't make it here.

Meeting place is West Wellow services just off Junction 2 of the M27 from 0730 to depart here at 0800 SHARP!!! So if you want some greasy snack arrive as early as you can! We also have a meeting spot inside Beaulieu car park, however these details have yet to be confirmed. This is slightly earlier this year which may be a problem for some of you, if it is let me know, we have to be on our club stand by 0900 and I assume there will be some queues.

For all pre-booked clubs: please follow the signs for ‘Additional Entrance’ on arrival.

Beaulieu is about a nice 15 minutes drive from the services here and has been suitable for us the last couple of years for an informal breakfast meet.

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/McD ... e00d4d004f]West Wellow Meeting Spot

Full address is:
McDonald's Restaurants Ltd
Romsey Road
Romsey
Hampshire
SO51 6GF

http://motorwayservicesonline.co.uk/wik ... onalds.jpg

If you have any problems getting here on the day feel free to contact me on my mobile 07967812327

Look forward to seeing you in a couple weeks time, bring the sun scream 8) and watch out for the old bill en-route!

Ohhhh and dont forget your ticket booking references

Thanks

Luke H

Image Image Image Image

solman
DelSolUK Site Admin
DelSolUK Site Admin

Return to Meets + Events