what dya need?

Cars breaking, any honda can go in here and open to All members

Moderators: kenco, SiR_chris, Glovermx, lxstuart, sol'd out, delsolchippy, Del sol 1997, Paulm, solman

what dya need?

Postby delsolsale » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:52 pm

I have a CRX Del Sol 1.6 8v SOHC, 1994

The car has been sat in my driveway now for a number of years and is an unfinished project. I am looking to sell the whole car or if I get enough offers I will break it (be warned I am not mechanical so i will not be removing anything too difficult, bonnet, seats, wheels etc I can deal with, Engine, Gearbox will have to be taken intact and you would be better off buying the whole car)

The panels are not in terrible condition there is rust on a few but no dents or accident damage, the interior is fine and is in very good condition, no rips or tears, the engine is running and the gearbox is in working order. The car has been stood for a few years but I have changed the oil and fuel and started her up every couple of months. She runs fine. The car is rolling however the rear drums have seized but i can get them loosened up with a good mallet.

I also have a spare front bumper with light damage, 2 extra headlights, 2 spare steel rims, and the car has adjustable coil overs and a 4'' exhaust system from the cat back.

I can email up to date pictures if requested

I'm in Manchester if you want to view.

anyway thank's for reading and give me a shout if your interested.

Phil
delsolsale

Re: what dya need?

Postby skertonman » Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:59 pm

Price for drivers door outer handle, and the lock set please.
skertonman
Progress to next rank:
45.5%

14 years of membership14 years of membership14 years of membership14 years of membership14 years of membership14 years of membership14 years of membership14 years of membership14 years of membership14 years of membership14 years of membership14 years of membership14 years of membership14 years of membership

Re: what dya need?

Postby delsolsale » Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:57 pm

sorry mate sold the whole car today, hope you find what you need mate
delsolsale

Return to Cars Breaking