cheap(ish) insurance?

Anything else you might want to talk about...

Moderators: kenco, SiR_chris, Glovermx, lxstuart, sol'd out, delsolchippy, Del sol 1997, Paulm, solman

cheap(ish) insurance?

Postby Olymer » Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:12 pm

Hi,

New to this forum, and I don't own a del sol. But I have always wanted one and have been offered an esi auto in trade for my current car (Mitsubishi Lancer equippe)

Here's the problem, I'm struggling to find insurance that makes it feasible (needs to be no more than £650) to make the trade, any tips on what company is best?

26 years old, clean licence, 7 years NCD
Olymer
Progress to next rank:
0%

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Re: cheap(ish) insurance?

Postby DAN@ADRIAN FLUX » Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:34 pm

Hi,
Please feel free to give us a try for insurance if you like. If you wanted to PM me your details I'd be happy to arrange for one of my quotes team to give you a call back.
Regards,
Dan.
DAN@ADRIAN FLUX
Progress to next rank:
81.8%

17 years of membership17 years of membership17 years of membership17 years of membership17 years of membership17 years of membership17 years of membership17 years of membership17 years of membership17 years of membership17 years of membership17 years of membership17 years of membership17 years of membership17 years of membership17 years of membership17 years of membership

Return to Sol/General Chat