local mechanic help

Anything else you might want to talk about...

Moderators: kenco, SiR_chris, Glovermx, lxstuart, sol'd out, delsolchippy, Del sol 1997, Paulm, solman

local mechanic help

Postby delsolcrewser » Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:22 pm

Hey all

Does anyone know of any decent mechanics garages tuners round evesham,Worcestershire, stratford way with honda knowledge or have trust in? Ive got my car to near race spec and turbo will be going on soon so i need help with some bits like remaps welding and general clued up racing tuning etc and general stuff any help apreciated cheers all
delsolcrewser
Progress to next rank:
19.2%

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Re: local mechanic help

Postby lxstuart » Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:20 pm

Never been there myself, but I know a lot of people who have gone to performance autoworks, and I've yet to hear a bad thing about them.

SmithYo wrote:bollocks to wd40.... bita spit normally works a charm ;)

crazyasswhiteboi wrote:was worth the effort, just needed a little wriggling when putting in...

Image Not always SFW
lxstuart
DelSolUK Moderator
DelSolUK Moderator

15 years of membership15 years of membership15 years of membership15 years of membership15 years of membership15 years of membership15 years of membership15 years of membership15 years of membership15 years of membership15 years of membership15 years of membership15 years of membership15 years of membership15 years of membership

Drives: '96 Milano Red SiR, '95 Legend Coupe

Return to Sol/General Chat