So, whats new?? -LOTS!!!

Anything else you might want to talk about...

Moderators: kenco, SiR_chris, Glovermx, lxstuart, sol'd out, delsolchippy, Del sol 1997, Paulm, solman

So, whats new?? -LOTS!!!

Postby Paulm » Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:50 pm

ok Forum update has gone smooth as a babys bum, and Ive installed every mod I have tested so far. To give you a quick run down of whats new:

THE GARAGE!!!! The entire update has been for this one damn mod, and its now working in php3. Theres some customization that we can work on as we go along, but you'll see in the top right corner the link to the garage where you can upload your vehicles

Paypal donate - this will now allow you to donate when you like, although I tend to mainly use this for the raffles which will help the funds and give out some nice prizes too

Giving thanks - next to any psot you will now see a thunbs up sign. this is where yo ucan give thanks as sign of a helpful post you can also see topics that have proved helpful in the past by the links in the top right

Quick Reply- Now added to make things a bit quicker

Auto resize of pictures - Ive noticed this has also worked on images already uploaded, when clicking the image to view full size this will open up separately

Direct upload of pics from mobile phones - apparently this works when browsing on a mobile device although i havent tried it myself - I will later

more smilies - for John :oops: :evil: :cry: :( :o :? 8) :wink: :roll: :twisted: :oops:

Advanced coding for replies - click on the post reply button and you will see LOTS of extra stuff which you can use

under every users name will be stars - indicating how long they have been on here

new chat box go and play - this can be configured in your user control panel

there will be posting templates setup for cars for sael. this section only has been opened up to non paid members

Topic preview, hover your mouse over the topic title and it will show a preview of whats written in it

I thin kthats it, I hope yo uall enjoy the new bits and bobs Ive put on. now go have fun!! :D
Notice: If you notice this notice you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing.
Paulm
DelSolUK Site Admin
DelSolUK Site Admin

18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership

1992 Honda Delsol
Drives: 1992 greenish SIR B20

Return to Sol/General Chat