breaking 1992 sir sol (red/pink)

Cars breaking, any honda can go in here and open to All members

Moderators: kenco, SiR_chris, Glovermx, lxstuart, sol'd out, delsolchippy, Del sol 1997, Paulm, solman

breaking 1992 sir sol (red/pink)

Postby Gavin G » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:08 pm

Breaking red (now pink) 1992 sir del sol

not much left on the car as its advertised on ebay but maybe something someone still wants.

depending on size posting usually up to £12.68 royal mail 48 hour, bigger items buyers can arrange own courier and i will wrap sold items charging £5 for the bubble wrap

also have :
* d-series rocker cover
* esi accelerator cable
* esi air box and pipe
* sir back box
* 1.6 esi d-series gearbox (still attached to engine which has bottom end damage, that will come with gearbox) (pick up only unless courier arranged by buyer)
* esi distributor
* tenzo-r short shifter
* esi power steering pump
* obx votex power flow throttle body spacers
* 12" vibe cbr sub and built in amp with brand new wiring kit ( sold as one item)

Gavin G
Progress to next rank:
47.5%

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Re: breaking 1992 sir sol (red/pink)

Postby charlesj » Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:12 pm

Hi,
I need the mechanism/frame inc motor and cables for the rear window if you still have it. How much and where are you based, I'm in Kent.
charlesj

Postby Gavin G » Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:59 am

Sorry car is being scrapped friday and i do not have any time to get the parts you are asking. Only thing i can suggest but would require you traveling i will sell all above for £30 if you could come strip it your self before friday? South wales im from pm me if interested

Only items left are :
• roof £20 ( roof is badly faded will need respray)
• boot with seal £20 ( boot is badly faded also need respray)
• d-series rocker cover £10
• d16y8 gearbox (comes with engine if some one wants to repair (bottom end gone) or sell bits) £70
• tenzo-r short shifter £10
• throttle body spacer £10
• d16y8 esi accelerator cable £5
• d16y8 standard air box and rubber pipe £20
Gavin G
Progress to next rank:
47.5%

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Postby Gavin G » Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:59 am

Scrapping day changed to saturday morning to give more of chance to get parts
Gavin G
Progress to next rank:
47.5%

Postby Gavin G » Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:29 am

Car has now been scrapped also roof and boot sold
Gavin G
Progress to next rank:
47.5%

Return to Cars Breaking