CRX Del Sol For Sale / Breaking

Cars breaking, any honda can go in here and open to All members

Moderators: kenco, SiR_chris, Glovermx, lxstuart, sol'd out, delsolchippy, Del sol 1997, Paulm, solman

CRX Del Sol For Sale / Breaking

Postby delsolsale » Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:12 am

I have a CRX Del Sol 1.6 8v SOHC, 1994

The car has been sat in my driveway now for a number of years and is an unfinished project. I am looking to sell the whole car or if I get enough offers I will break it (be warned I am not mechanical so i will not be removing anything too difficult, bonnet, seats, wheels etc I can deal with, Engine, Gearbox will have to be taken intact and you would be better off buying the whole car)

The panels are not in terrible condition there is rust on a few but no dents or accident damage, the interior is fine and is in very good condition, no rips or tears, the engine is running and the gearbox is in working order. The car has been stood for a few years but I have changed the oil and fuel and started her up every couple of months. She runs fine. The car is rolling however the rear drums have seized but i can get them loosened up with a good mallet.

I also have a spare front bumper with light damage, 2 extra headlights, 2 spare steel rims, and the car has adjustable coil overs and a 4'' exhaust system from the cat back.

I am open to offers on the car as a whole and also on any parts, however I have already been offered money for her for scrap so I would want to make more than that. I would prefer to see her go to an enthusiast though, even if just for donor parts. I loved this car when I bought it and only really left it standing because I started riding motorbikes (faster and cheaper)

I can email up to date pictures if requested

I'm in Manchester if you want to view.

Looking for a quick deal as I have a Bike I want to buy and need the funds.

anyway thank's for reading and give me a shout if your interested.

Phil
delsolsale

Re: CRX Del Sol For Sale / Breaking

Postby battscrxvti » Wed May 01, 2013 8:43 am

Email me some pics please K13tts@aol.com
crx del sol breaker , also window tinting service
07749 478279 - karl
battscrxvti
DSUK LEGEND
DSUK LEGEND

18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership

1993 Honda crx del sol sir
Drives: 1993 captiva blue vti

Postby Frank Kishoon » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:20 am

Hi, do you still have the del sol and are you breaking? I am in Manchester so I can come and have a look, am looking some bits and headlights if the lenses are good.

cheers.
Frank Kishoon
Progress to next rank:
9.1%

17 years of membership17 years of membership17 years of membership17 years of membership17 years of membership17 years of membership17 years of membership17 years of membership17 years of membership17 years of membership17 years of membership17 years of membership17 years of membership17 years of membership17 years of membership17 years of membership17 years of membership

Drives: 1992, Silver, SIR, JDM.

Postby FatMatSiR » Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:33 pm

I'm looking for a bonnet and local too
FatMatSiR
Chatty
Chatty
Progress to next rank:
25.2%

18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership

Postby CRX1984 » Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:44 pm

Hi mate, how much for the exhaust?
CRX1984
Progress to next rank:
21.2%

12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership12 years of membership

Drives: 1994, Samba Green ESi

Return to Cars Breaking