PLEASE READ ME BEFORE POSTING!!!

Got any parts to sell? Post here.Honda parts only.

Moderators: kenco, SiR_chris, Glovermx, lxstuart, sol'd out, delsolchippy, Del sol 1997, Paulm, solman

Forum rules
Please note that the information in the template MUST be included in your post. Posts which only contain links to items on Ebay will be 'amended' by the moderators.

PLEASE READ ME BEFORE POSTING!!!

Postby Aaran » Sat Aug 14, 2004 12:10 pm

Thought we might as well put up a set of topics JUST for group buys.
just a few ground rules:

If you are not known to members on here YOUR POST WILL BE DELETED!
only regular members who we all know and love are allowed to arrange group buys- reason being I do not want people joining just to scam the good old regulars out of money- its not worth the risk etc!!

As for any buys and/or mishaps that occur on group buys we (ie: delsol-uk and its admins+mods) WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE.

For those that organise these buys YOU ARE PERSONALLY responsible for arranging the buy/collecting money/and dealing with the supplier/ aslo making sure the parts will fit those ordering. Again delsol-uk hold no responsibilty for any errors etc. Buyers enter into a contract with you, the seller, not Del Sol UK.

on a side note PLEASE use common sense in buying parts!

YOU MUST GET PRIOR AUTHORISATION FROM ONE OF THE ADMINS/MODS BEFORE POSTING A GROUP BUY IN THIS FORUM
Aaran
DSUK Alumni
DSUK Alumni

19 years of membership19 years of membership19 years of membership19 years of membership19 years of membership19 years of membership19 years of membership19 years of membership19 years of membership19 years of membership19 years of membership19 years of membership19 years of membership19 years of membership19 years of membership19 years of membership19 years of membership19 years of membership19 years of membership

Re: PLEASE READ ME BEFORE POSTING!!!

Postby Paul1howson077 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:51 pm

Ok
Paul1howson077
Progress to next rank:
1%

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Return to Parts For Sale