New Rule 20/03/09

Got any parts to sell? Post here.Honda parts only.

Moderators: kenco, SiR_chris, Glovermx, lxstuart, sol'd out, delsolchippy, Del sol 1997, Paulm, solman

Forum rules
Please note that the information in the template MUST be included in your post. Posts which only contain links to items on Ebay will be 'amended' by the moderators.

New Rule 20/03/09

Postby Paulm » Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:51 am

Please note that prices must be put on. we know we've always let the 'offers' go by in the past, but then get the complaints that people get offers far too low. well if you get offers then you aint gonna get a high one from me!

You obviously have an idea of what you want for the part you are trying to sell so put it up, bartering can take place once a price is up.

If prices are stupidly high, then rather than everyone flame the price, please leave this to an admin or mod to pm the person making the sale.

i have a pretty good idea of what most stuff is worth 2nd hand, and im sure the others members of the team do as well.

Also, if you are putting up an ebay link to items your selling, then please at least bother copying and pasting the auction. Not everyone has access to auction sites at work. You've paid for membership so you can sell in this part of the forum, so at least bother to use it properly, ta :)
Notice: If you notice this notice you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing.
Paulm
DelSolUK Site Admin
DelSolUK Site Admin

18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership

1992 Honda Delsol
Drives: 1992 greenish SIR B20

Return to Parts For Sale