15" OEM Alloy Wheels

Got any parts to sell? Post here.Honda parts only.

Moderators: kenco, SiR_chris, Glovermx, lxstuart, sol'd out, delsolchippy, Del sol 1997, Paulm, solman

Forum rules
Please note that the information in the template MUST be included in your post. Posts which only contain links to items on Ebay will be 'amended' by the moderators.

15" OEM Alloy Wheels

Postby LaminateKitten » Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:29 pm

Item description:15" OEM Alloy Wheels from a 1996 Civic CRX ESI.

I had these refurbed a couple of years ago and they are still tidy looking wheels, they were powder coated to match the centre caps. One has had a repair to the rear of the rim and another a small screw in the tyre which is flat. The other 3 tyres are fine.

Price:Free to good home as long as you collect.

Photo:
LaminateKitten
Progress to next rank:
3%

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Re: 15" OEM Alloy Wheels

Postby solman » Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:33 am

Hi Ya, where are you?
Did you know DSUK are on:

Image Image Image Image

solman
DelSolUK Site Admin
DelSolUK Site Admin

18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership

Drives: Crystal Black FK8

Re: 15" OEM Alloy Wheels

Postby LaminateKitten » Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:59 pm

Hi there

I am in Northampton.

The wheels are in pretty good condition, they look very nice on the outside. I just can't be bothered to put them on Ebay and deal with all the time wasters. Also better off going to a good home.

Cheers

Warren
LaminateKitten
Progress to next rank:
3%

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Return to Parts For Sale