John's Sol - apologies in advance to the purists

Doing lotsa work, or just replacing your bumper, tell us and show us here...

Moderators: kenco, SiR_chris, Glovermx, lxstuart, sol'd out, delsolchippy, Del sol 1997, Paulm, solman

John's Sol - apologies in advance to the purists

Postby johncohen » Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:25 pm

I like to post pics on my instagram however thought it be cool to keep a build thread going on here too! I'm probably not the only one still coming on here for tutorials so why not make use of it.

March 2021

Bought mine as a standard ESI, had been wrapped in a real nice blue when I bought it back in March and was on some white MG ZR wheels with tyres that were far too big for the car!! 125 mile drive home and didn't miss a beat, a good start for sure after the first sol I bought was an utter rot box.

Image Image

More to be added....
johncohen
Progress to next rank:
1%

3 years of membership3 years of membership3 years of membership

Re: John's Sol - apologies in advance to the purists

Postby solman » Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:23 pm

Looks sweet man! 8)
Did you know DSUK are on:

Image Image Image Image

solman
DelSolUK Site Admin
DelSolUK Site Admin

19 years of membership19 years of membership19 years of membership19 years of membership19 years of membership19 years of membership19 years of membership19 years of membership19 years of membership19 years of membership19 years of membership19 years of membership19 years of membership19 years of membership19 years of membership19 years of membership19 years of membership19 years of membership19 years of membership

Drives: Crystal Black FK8

Return to Ongoing Projects