Trans top

FAQ for all newbies. Please read first before posting questions that may already have been covered before.

Moderators: kenco, SiR_chris, Glovermx, lxstuart, sol'd out, delsolchippy, Del sol 1997, Paulm, solman

Trans top

Postby Scarlet O'honda » Sat May 26, 2012 10:09 am

Can anyone help me please .......The metal arms are coming out from the raised boot section and reaching out to collect the hard top BUT arms are not engaging to connect with roof and take it back into the boot. Has been working well for several years, then after storing over winter became intermittent and has now stopped working. Honda garage tells me is Pilot Beam Light. Can anyone help me source this part or know anyone that will take a look at the eke tics for me please?
Scarlet O'honda

Re: Trans top

Postby johnrnugent » Sat May 26, 2012 11:05 am

Depends Where in the UK you are!! Paulm is the expert on here, he will be online later :D

Welcome to the site.. :D :D
johnrnugent
DSUK Jester
DSUK Jester

14 years of membership14 years of membership14 years of membership14 years of membership14 years of membership14 years of membership14 years of membership14 years of membership14 years of membership14 years of membership14 years of membership14 years of membership14 years of membership14 years of membership

Drives: Honda Jazz Sport. RED VTi TT

Return to DelSol FAQ