Another roof problem

Post here if you have any problems with any aspect of your Delsol.

Moderators: kenco, SiR_chris, Glovermx, lxstuart, sol'd out, delsolchippy, Del sol 1997, Paulm, solman

Another roof problem

Postby blondiegirl » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:35 pm

Yet another problem with a roof. Whilst driving along in my little CRX I noticed every now and then a bleep. I wasn't sure where this was coming from but then noticed that the diagram of the car on the dash which shows when the roof or rear window are open is flashing for just a couple of seconds and then goes off. I thought that the roof might not be fully closed (Improbable I guess) so tried to open it, but it wouldn't do anything. Any one out there in CRX land got a suggestion that might help. Cheers
blondiegirl
Progress to next rank:
0%

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Re: Another roof problem

Postby solman » Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:54 pm

Which light is coming on? If it's the roof one of the lever catch sensors is probably breaking/broken which at 20 years old is common ish. Try them individually, if the buzzer doesn't go that will be it.
Did you know DSUK are on:

Image Image Image Image

solman
DelSolUK Site Admin
DelSolUK Site Admin

18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership

Drives: Crystal Black FK8

Return to Maintenance / Problems / Servicing