roof problems electrical

Post here if you have any problems with any aspect of your Delsol.

Moderators: kenco, SiR_chris, Glovermx, lxstuart, sol'd out, delsolchippy, Del sol 1997, Paulm, solman

roof problems electrical

Postby benwatts1717 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:36 pm

Hi .
I've recently just bought a del sol but having issues with it wondering if anyone could help ....
Boot goes up and down on the key but not by the button inside however the button does make a noise in the ecu slider doesn't move.
Also ecu is flashing 8 times with a 3 second pause which happened recently and was wondering is there anyone who doesn't mind helping me out with a few ideas . Have to say it's a lovely car to drive tho only got 40000 miles on the clock but previous owner was a slob and allowed it to get scratched up and tore the leather inside however down in Hastings area I've had the leather sorted look new inside and about to pay for a full respray . So really want the roof working for summer I'm 21 and I love this car
Many thanks Ben
benwatts1717
Progress to next rank:
0%

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Return to Maintenance / Problems / Servicing