Electric roof problem !

Post here if you have any problems with any aspect of your Delsol.

Moderators: kenco, SiR_chris, Glovermx, lxstuart, sol'd out, delsolchippy, Del sol 1997, Paulm, solman

Electric roof problem !

Postby Tonyfire50 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:58 pm

Helloo all, problem with electric roof first time I tried it after owning the car for 2 months started off ok I un-clipped the two roof handles either side heard the beeping noise then pressed the roof button again and nothing . Boot light is on dash saying it's open or unlocked , according to the manual ? Iv tried removing the fuses to re set everything but it's still just beeping . I have tried manual opening but even that is not working is cable broke ? Boot doesn't open either with key ?
Any help would be greatly received . Tony :D
Tonyfire50
Progress to next rank:
3%

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

1993 Honda CR-X
Drives: 1992 Red Honda Crx Del Sol Vti

Re: Electric roof problem !

Postby Nick » Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:33 pm

Hi Tony,

did you manage to resolve your roof/boot issues?
Nick
Progress to next rank:
2%

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Drives: 1997, blue crx delsol esi

Re: Electric roof problem !

Postby Tonyfire50 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:19 am

Hi Nick thanks for getting in touch , not sorted as yet I really don't know what to try next I cannot get into the boot with the key and the roof isn't working and the manual operation isn't working either ? So I'm completely stuck how to get into the boot to even try sorting it all out .....? :roll:
Tonyfire50
Progress to next rank:
3%

1993 Honda CR-X
Drives: 1992 Red Honda Crx Del Sol Vti

Return to Maintenance / Problems / Servicing