SIMPLY JAPANESE 2019 - BOOKING CLOSED

Any CRX/Delsol event or any other general meet.

Moderators: kenco, SiR_chris, Glovermx, lxstuart, sol'd out, delsolchippy, Del sol 1997, Paulm, solman

SIMPLY JAPANESE 2019 - BOOKING CLOSED

Postby solman » Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:29 pm

Its time to start booking for Simply JAP at Beaulieu National Motor Museum.

Sunday July 28th 2019

Simply Jap has been running for a few years now and a handful of us have attended the last couple of shows. Its a nice sedate family friendly Japanese car show in the grounds of Beaulieu Motor Museum, House and Gardens. Great reasons to come include cheaper entry than a standard days and you get Jap cars, owners clubs, trade stands and DSUK! Beaulieu is located in the New Forest in the South of the UK and has many picturesque roads and villages, perfect for a lovely drive with the top down

To keep things simple please read this thread carefully and ONLY use it to put your name down to attend. Gates usually open at 9am and the past few years we have met for breakfast at the Wellow services and driven in convoy to the show details of this will be confirmed.

It is down to each individual to book tickets via the Beaulieu website!!!

Please keep any discussion about other Simply Japanese related things to other threads. Random chat will be deleted so please keep general chat in the
SIMPLY JAP GENERAL CHAT THREAD

Please let me know ASAP if you want to attend. I'll maintain the list in the first post on this thread so you don't need to keep cutting and pasting the whole list. Before you put your name down please take a moment to read the Event Booking FAQs.

The deadline for booking is midnight on Friday 21st June 2019!

If I haven't received your booking form by then you will not be guaranteed a place!

Entry Ticket Prices

Please note that both Driver AND passenger will need a ticket.

Tickets can be purchased in advance online or on arrival.

Adult- £10

Child- £5

How to Book and Pay

When you’ve put your name down and booked your tickets from the Beaulieu website I’ll send you a booking form which you need to fill out and send back to me via PM, booking forms will be sent out after the booking closing date and nearer the event.

Buy your ticket(s) direct from Beaulieu using the link below

BUY SIMPLY JAP TICKETS

Attendees :
1. Luke Hussey - Samba Sol
2. Adam Russell - Silver Sol
3. Michael Suthers - Samba Sol
4. Andrew Miles - Black Sol
5. Darren Webber - Accord
6. Andrew Webber - Blue Del Sol
7. Daniel Birch - Black Sol
8. Adams Mum - Type R
9. Don - CTR
10. Peter Wiltshire - Blue Del Sol
11. Sue Wells - Black Del Sol
Did you know DSUK are on:

Image Image Image Image

solman
DelSolUK Site Admin
DelSolUK Site Admin

18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership18 years of membership

Drives: Crystal Black FK8

Return to Meets + Events